Here’s another chance to learn about farming organically from 9am-3:30pm Wednesday, September 5 at the Advanced Biological Solutions annual field day at the Tom and Chris Besecker Organic Farm, 5196 Hogpath Road, Greenville, Ohio 45331.
Several reps from Great Harvest Organics, Masters Choice Hybrids, Albert Lea Seeds, and Blue River Hybrids will be evaluating organic corn and soybean variety plots. Learn which proven products can boost yield and sustainability on your farm as well as various techniques to control weeds, insects, and diseases from Gary Campbell (AgriEnergy Resources) and Reggie Destree (Dramm Corporation).
Fertilizer replications include:
- No fertility vs. full program
- No fertility vs. starter 2×2
- No fertility vs. SP-1™ & PKT Blend in seed trench
- Caliber & Residuce® banded over row
- Allganic Plus vs. N-Force in sidedress
- Myco Seed Treat® vs. SPE-120 in planter box
Advanced registrations are appreciated by contacting Tom Besecker by email at email@example.com, by phone at 937-459-5104, or mobile 937-417-6740.