AgriEnergy Resources winter seminar series entitled “What’s New In: Weed Control, Disease Control” will kick off with a 1-day seminar in Indianapolis on Feb. 6, followed by another 1-day seminar in Des Moines on Feb. 8. Both seminars will feature the same information and will be a day for growers to learn the latest in weed control, as well as soil tilth and disease suppressive soils.
“We are excited to feature some experts in soil and crop health and share our discoveries with our guests. It’s been a fun year experimenting with our products on different crops as we have seen consistent results,” said AgriEnergy Resources general manager Dean Craine.
- Machinery – Harrow, Rotary Hoe, Tine Weeder, Finger Weeder, Roller/Crimper No-Till, Optic Guidance, RTK Guidance, Cultivator, High Speed Disc, Spring Tillage Techniques, Weed Puller, Flamer, Weed Zapper
- Fertilizer Placement
- Soil Fertility
- Crop Rotation
- Manure vs. Compost
- Organic Herbicides
- Band vs. Broadcast Application
- Cover Crop Weed Suppression
- Tilth Amendments
- Michael Bomford, PhD, Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Michael Orzolek, PhD, The Pennsylvania State University
- Cody Wilkinson, Tillage Specialist, John Deere
- Indianapolis Weed Control Panel: Gary McDonald, Tom Besecker
- Des Moines Weed Control Panel: Paul Huenefeld, Dennis Demmel, Scott Shriver
The Indianapolis seminar will be held on Feb. 6 from 8am-5pm at the Crowne Plaza, 123 West Louisiana Street, Indianapolis, IN 46225. 317-631-2221.
The Des Moines seminar will be held on Feb. 8 from 8am-5pm at the Hilton Garden Inn, 8600 Northpark Drive, Johnston, IA 50131. 515-270-8890.
A block of rooms have been reserved at each location.
This is a free event and a complimentary lunch will be provided for those who RSVP to AgriEnergy Resources by January 23, 2018 at 815-872-1190 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you in February!!