If you’ve missed us at any of our meetings, here’s another opportunity to connect with us. This time, in Ohio.
Here’s a look at the agenda:
- AgriEnergy Resources Biologicals – Gary Campbell, AgriEnergy Resources
- Insect & Disease Control – Reggie Destree, Organic Consultant
- Each year has it’s ups and downs. Learn to combat challenges with ease, no matter the situation. We’ll explore programs that include products to be used on field corn, popcorn, seed corn, soybeans, dry beans, wheat, oats, vegetables, hay, and pasture.
- Biological Farmer Panel – Scott Myers, Ron Deitering, Galen Nissley
- Hear from real-life farmers who have implemented biological farming strategies on their farms. Learn why they do it and how they do. They’ll discuss their innovative approaches to weed control, crop fertility, and soil health.
- Successful Farming with Cover Crops – Tom Besecker, Advanced Biological Solutions
- Want to experiment with cover crops, but have no idea where to begin? Our dealer in Greenville, Ohio can help! He’ll offer tips on how to figure out which cover crops are right for your farm, the role they play in weed control, soil tilth, and reducing compaction, along with which fertilizers to use. There are so many benefits to cover cropping and Tom will hit all of them.
- AgriEnergy Resources Products & Programs – Gary Campbell & Ken Musselman, AgriEnergy Resources
- Learn what our programs entail and how we help guide customers to successful, high yielding crops. We offer many programs including soil treatments, in-furrow and 2X2 starters, along with side dress and foliar, using both liquid and dry products. Our new program includes a liquid calcium treatment, which we’ll share numerous successful stories.
If any of this caught your eye, please reserve your seat by January 18 by calling us at 815-872-1190 or email@example.com.