Have you made your reservation for our Biological Farming Seminar & Field Day on September 8?
If not, there’s still a few seats open. We’d love to connect with you!
Just to refresh your mind, we’re ready to launch our new products! Be among the first to see how they work and hear the science behind them.
Here’s a full topic/speaker agenda (with links to their presentations:
- New Product Launch – Dean Craine, AgriEnergy Resources
- Impacts of Antioxidants & Polyamines in Crop Production – Dick Woodward, Stoller Enterprises
- Turning a Furrow for 30+ Years as a Crop Consultant – Denny Wildman, Crop Consultant
- Organic & Conventional Products for Plant Protection – Lance Beem, Beem Agro-Sciences
- Soil Microbiology – Dr. Aileen Fatemeh Mastouri, Stoller Enterprises
- Residue Management & Fall Fertility Programs – Ken Musselman and Gary Campbell, AgriEnergy Resources
- Field Tours – Sales Agronomy Team, AgriEnergy Resources
- Plant Tour – Production Team, AgriEnergy Resources
Our field day is scheduled from 9:00am-5:00pm Thursday, September 8 at Wise Guys Bar & Grill, 2205 N. Main St., Princeton, Illinois. Reserve your seat today by calling 815-872-1190 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to seeing everyone there!