AgriEnergy Resources has brand new products ready to launch. These particular products have continued to amaze farmers and agronomists consistently throughout the summer. All over the Midwest and surrounding areas, these products have gotten crops off to a stronger start, leading to healthier plants with higher yield potential. They have been tested on corn, soybeans, and produce.
Hear how and why they work, and see them shine in corn and soybean plots during our Biological Farming Seminar & Field Day from 9:00am-5:00pm Thursday, September 8 at Wise Guys Bar & Grill, 2205 N. Main St., Princeton Illinois.
It’ll be a chance for all farmers to learn from some of the best soil scientists, crop consultants, and agronomists in the industry. They’ll be discussing organic & conventional products for plant protection, impacts and timing of antioxidants & polyamines in crop production, fall fertility programs, field tours, and more!
Here is a full topic/speaker agenda:
- New Product Launch – Dean Craine, AgriEnergy Resources
- Impacts of Antioxidants & Polyamines in Crop Production – Dick Woodward, Stoller Enterprises
- Turning a Furrow for 30+ Years as a Crop Consultant – Denny Wildman, Crop Consultant
- Organic & Conventional Products for Plant Protection – Lance Beem, Beem Agro-Sciences
- Soil Microbiology – Dr. Aileen Fatemeh Mastouri, Stoller Enterprises
- Residue Management & Fall Fertility Programs – Ken Musselman and Gary Campbell, AgriEnergy Resources
- Field Tours – Sales Agronomy Team, AgriEnergy Resources
- Plant Tour – Production Team, AgriEnergy Resources
Join us this week as we introduce each speaker and give sneak peeks into their presentations.
A complimentary lunch will be provided for those with advanced registration. Please RSVP by calling AgriEnergy Resources at 815-872-1190 or emailing email@example.com by August 31st.
Tune in tomorrow to hear about our new products!