Four more days until our annual winter seminar!!
We are SO excited! If you’ve been following along with our seminar series, you know exactly what to expect. If not, we’re switching things up a bit this year. Learn from an outstanding speaker line-up why we believe biological farming is the future of economical, high-quality food production. Hear experts on soil health, new marketing opportunities, cover crops, new soil tests, reducing risks, and more.
The following is a complete agenda:
- Controlling your Future – Dean Craine
- My 28-Year Biological Farming Journey – Jim Mitchell
- Priority #1-Soil Health – Dr. Rick Haney
- Priority #2-The First 40 Days – Ken Musselman, Jerry Carlson
- Priority #3-Satisfy the Customer – Anthony Suau
- New & Emerging Markets
- Organic Valley – Kevin Kiehnau
- Clarkson Grain – George Kalogridis
- Bay Shore Sales – Jim Sattelberg
- Bay State Milling – Doug Lockwood
- Goodness Greeness – Bob Scaman
- Organic Consultant – Reggie Destree
- Should you Consider Organic Farming?
- Banker’s Perspective – Richard Ritter
- Consultant’s Perspective – Gary McDonald
- Organic Farmers’ Perspectives – Jerry & Cindy Glaser
- A 12-Month Fertility Program-Addressing your Priorities, Controlling your Future – Ray Roettger
Our seminar, “Next Generation Farming: Yesterday’s Wisdom + Today’s Technology = Our Future,” will be held on Tuesday, January 26 at the Timber Creek Convention Center, 3300 Drew Avenue, Sandwich, Illinois 60548 from 8:30-5:00 p.m.
We will be live tweeting the event here. Join the convo #AERSeminar16.