Happy New Year from all of us here at AgriEnergy Resources! We can’t believe another year has come and gone, but boy, do we have some exciting things planned for 2015.
As previously mentioned in a past post, our winter seminar, “How to Thrive in Today’s Ag Economy – 10 Practical, Profitable Solutions,” is quickly approaching on Thursday, January 29 at the Chateau Hotel & Conference Center in Bloomington, Illinois.
And as promised here is a sneak peak into our exciting roster of topics and presenters:
- Today’s Economy – Land of Opportunity: Dean Craine
- Discover Cover Crops: John Dassow, Jerry Glaser, Mark Doudlah
- Grow Under-Cover Crops – Biologicals: John Mayernak
- Band & Split Apply Nutrients: Dennis Werner
- Diversify with Livestock: Jeremy House
- Grow Grass & Forages: Reggie Destree
- Transition to Organic Farming: Mark Doudlah
- Plant Non-GMO Seed: Dave Rehn
- Make Plant Protection a Priority: Mark Egan
- Consider Alternative Crops: Jim Sattelberg, Bay Shore Farms
- Manage Nitrogen: Dean Craine
- A Few More Opportunities to Consider: Ray Roettger
We hope to offer practical solutions you can sink your teeth into and ideas you can use right away. Ideas you can take to your banker, landlord, spouse. Solutions like cover crops, under-cover crops (biologicals), alternative crops, non-GMO crops, and organic crops.
This all-day event will begin promptly at 8:30 a.m. concluding at 4:30 p.m. with a Q/A time. Lunch will be provided for those with advanced registration.
Please RSVP by calling 815-872-1190 or emailing email@example.com by January 21, 2015. Hope to see you all there!
Oh and stay tuned as we will be introducing each speaker throughout the month of January 🙂